Re: Mopar Mini

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 11:04:06 EST

Hey Jim -

Those are some great pics !

You see the one of the 'Cuda with the SHAKER hood (mvc-056s.jpg) ?

There is a guy in Indiana (Terry Delong of ProGlass) that says he is going
to have a 2/3 scale version to fit the 97+ Dakotas sometime around january
or february !

I can't wait !

All I want then is one of those fiberglass lids with the built in spoiler
and LED from that place (IF they start making them for Daks!) and a nice
roll pan .

I think that Terry also makes a roll pan for the trucks that uses the
hella-cool tips from the 'Cuda .

ANyway , great pictures !

At 07:00 AM 12/15/1998 -0600, you wrote:
>Thought you would like to see some pics I took a few months back.
>
>http://www.rangerpowersports.com/stuff/dodgemini/moparmini.html
>
>Jim Karnes
>webmaster - Ranger Power Sports

Jack Hilton