RE: hitch

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 11:16:45 EST

I wanted to do the same thing until I crawled under the truck and found that
the spare tire has about 1 inch between it and the roll pan. I have the T&H
Package and that tire takes up every bit of space under there. When it comes
time for a hitch, I will have to look for one that is low profile enough
that it does not hang down too much, yet strong enough for what ever I want
to do. Good luck

John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)

<snip>
I have the factory "roll pan" on my 98. I want a hitch for it, but I
don't want it to show below the pan. Will any hitch work, or will I
NEED one of those hidden hitches, like in traders. Has anyone else
put a hitch on behind a pan. Where can I find one cheap??
I just want to pull a small trailer with my 4wheeler on it.
<unnip>