Re: RE: TB List and Big delay...

From: Donny M Hayes (dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 12:13:49 EST

Well, I know it will be a while for mine as I'm waiting for a stage
II, but I do want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Bruce and Frank for taking
the time to do this for all of us. I can hardly find time to sleep,
much less do something like boring/tuning TB's.

Again, thanks for all the hard work

---"Bridges, Bruce" <bbridges@alarismed.com> wrote:

> Russ and all on the list!
> The Holidays have clobbered our original build schedule. Ouch.
Frank and I
> have been trying to hook up for build one (13 TBs) for 2 weeks now,
but
> various work issues have prevented this... We WILL be doing the
build this
> week without fail!! We apologize for the delays.....

==
Donny M Hayes
1998 Dakota 5.9 RT