Re: RE: TB List and Big delay...

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 20:32:45 EST

In a message dated 12/15/98 10:52:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:

<< The Holidays have clobbered our original build schedule. Ouch. Frank and I
 have been trying to hook up for build one (13 TBs) for 2 weeks now, but
 various work issues have prevented this... We WILL be doing the build this
 week without fail!! We apologize for the delays..... Ill email the list
 privately with the NEW new delivery dates tracking #s etc...
 Bruce "sorry" Bridges >>

No problem here guys, when ya git em done ya git em done. Its Christmas time
the families come first, then work and then the tinkering atleast thats the
way it works around here. Well most of the time :-) Thanks again for your
efforts.

Bill