Re: Re: R/T's & Decals

From: Ryan Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 15:44:01 EST

Jack Hilton III wrote:
As for the method of attatchment , it is adhesive , not the kind that you
wet (I think) .
They ARE adhesive decals, but my question is:  If you get the adhesive wet prior to putting it on the vehicle you can move the sticker around to position it correctly.  When it dries, it supposedly sticks as it normally would.  Is this true?

Also does anyone on this list have an R/T with decals in colour configurations OTHER THAN
Black w/ RED
Purple w/ GREY
Yellow w/ BLUE
Blue w/ WHITE
Red w/ BLACK

Just wondering.  I looked vigorously through the order guide when I ordered mine and there was no specification of decal colours.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC