RE:800 Roadside

From: rustyeagle@excite.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 16:34:29 EST

Shame on you Norah! I resemble your blonde remark regarding the 800
roadside assistance. However, on my 98 Dak, my boyfriend took the truck for
a few days, ran it out of gas, and sent me out with it on an errand,
promising me that it would NOT run out of gas. So, as the story goes, I
ended up walking home a few miles, and made him feel like tire rubber. He
didn't have a way to get gas out to it, so he called the 800 assistance
number they gave us enough gas to get it to a station. I guess that's what
I get, for living in Kansas...

Rusty Eagle, Jessica Snyder