Easter at MOAB

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 16:32:55 EST

Hi guys,

Jason asked me this morning if I'd be interested in attending the Easter
Off-Road Gathering in Moab next year. I don't know what it's called
off-hand, but of course I said YES!!! Unfortunately we can't drive our Daks
down there. 2000 miles and 2000 miles back is a lot of mileage on two daks
and we'd have to take too much time off of work. We were thinking of flying
down and either using his dad's jeep down there or renting one for the
gathering.

Has anyone else on the list attended this event in the past? If so, let us
know all about it.

Is anyone interested in going to it as well?

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd