Re: RE: copper colored Dak

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 16:54:30 EST

In a message dated 12/15/98 3:58:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> I'd hate to think of how some of those lowered
> jobs handle!! :-( Most of those things you can't even drive without
> raising it up with airbags; I fail to see the point in investing all
> that money in something that can only be used in a parking lot. IMHO, its
> not a sculpture; its a truck; drive it, man!!! :-)
>

> -Jon-

      See what we accomplish when we all talk civilally?? Haha it's true, I
have a friend with a REALLY slammed truck, and the thing handled horibily.
Jumped off the ground around turns and was outright dangerous. On the other
had I have a friend who has a body drop and an air bag setup. He can scrape it
if he wants, and it looks incredible as low as it is (it's a toyota). But when
he puts some air in those bags you'd swear you were in a Cadillac, it really
rides that good!! So watch what you say about people's rides, you might be
surprised!!

Austin
_Vipertruck with rubber band tires

PS....I will be lowering a little further come springtime, but for you
offroaders I'll keep it to a minimum!! <g>