Re: RE: copper colored Dak

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 20:32:41 EST

In a message dated 12/15/98 3:44:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< And come to think of it, I've never understood the need to slam a vehicle
>to the ground either. These people must actually think a truck looks
>good with the tires tucked way up under the fenders. ?!?!???
> I think it looks butt-ugly. It completely ruins the symetry of the
>vehicle. Oh well, what do I know? They can spend their money on paint
>and hydraulics and airbags; I'll put mine in the engine and keep on
>spankin' them... ;-)
>
> As far as the "rubber band tires" go, I don't know for sure, but I
>suspect this is a crossover from the sports car arena. I think the
>general belief is that the shorter the sidewall, the better the vehicle
>will handle through the twisties. I suspect they're going for that
>look... (And why not? That's all they seem to care about... Looks.
>Which actually wouldn't be *too* horrible except for the fact that
>their ideas about what looks good are really whacked! [insert
>comment about smoking bad crack here]) ;-)
>
> -Jon- >>

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Jon was things going to smoothly on the DML, you know with no Tony around
and everything :-) Just thought maybe you'd stir things up a little :-) ? Boy
I can see a whole lot of interesting replys on this one :-) And we thought
Clinto was in big trouble. Good luck on this one :-)

Bill, watchin fer the smoke:-)