Re: hitch

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 18:15:16 EST

John,

  I have to disagree with you on this one. I have a 97 with the 31s and a
class 4 hitch. It will fit, but you have to drop the tire, mount the hitch,
then have one person raise the tire while another person pushes forward on the
spare so it cleares the hitch and will eventually come to rest on the back
side of the hitch. Of course, once I installed my Gibson dual it got way too
crowded and I had to lose the spare until I can get another pipe custom bent.

Russ
97 318 CC 4X4 SLT+
Rhino Roll Top Power Bolt Hitch
Gibson dual Mopar Perf headers 14x3 FABM 160