Re: hitch

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 09:24:45 EST

Russ,
What brand hitch do you have, where did you get it and how much did it cost?
If you say it fits, I'll believe you. I did not think there was enough room
in there to push the tire forward, but like I said, if you say it fits, then
I'll believe you. Is there anywhere I can go on the web to see what one of
these things look like. And now for my ignorant question. I have heard about
class 3, 4 and 5 hitches, and I know that the class rating denotes their
capacity. But, I don't know what the break down is. I'm going to be towing a
small tractor some time this coming year on a regular basis. I have no idea
what it will weigh, but I need a hitch that will be far above what I need it
for right now. I hate buying something that limits what you can do in the
future.

Thanks,
John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)