RE: RE: copper colored Dak

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 22:17:21 EST

Ok, while all this is getting heated, I was wanting some opinions about my
situation. I have a red SS/T that I drive. I drive it a lot. Mostly
highway miles and around the area I'm from. Not much city driving. Would
lowering it like a couple of inches make it look and most importantly
perform better or would it just give it that special look that wouldnt fit
my personality. I dont really think I will be doing any of it soon unless
you guys think I could just drop an inch or 2 in the back and not have it
looking all hoopdy. You know what I mean. I dont care if others do that
or whatever, I just wanted something to maybe help it hook up better and
take corners better. I see that the shackles for the rear can be used to
drop like 2 inches and are 60 bucks for daks or rams. So, what does
everyone think? Remember, I have to drive this in NC so that means no
scraping the weeds, I couldnt make it up my driveway. Besides I like
being up high sort of anyways.

Bill
'97 SS/T