RE: RE: copper colored Dak

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 18:02:59 EST

Whoa....slow down buddy.

Lowering..with a reason like handling...isn't bad. Lowering a truck so that
it scrapes the "Bots Dots" off the road is just stupid and serves no
purpose. Putting a Hydraulic bed on a truck also serves a purpose...hauling
and unloading large amounts of Crack for us Hillbillies. Having it on a
"Slammed", In the Weeds, or whatever you want to call it, is just plain old
silly.