Fog Light Out!

From: webmaster@dakattack.com
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 10:50:28 EST

The left (if you are standing in front of the truck) fog light gave out on
me this morning...It was working fine last night then when I pulled up to
work today, I noticed that the right foglight was the only one on...The
first thing I figured was a bitter chebby owner busted it but it looks
fine...I felt under the truck and all connections seem to be
secure...Haven't had a chance to get under the truck and look...anybody had
this problem? Could it be a fuse? Any help is appreciated!! BTW, i have a
'97.

Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com