New R/T 1/4 Times

From: Kev99RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 11:50:06 EST

Hey yall, I just figured that I'd tell you that I got my truck back (it was in
a small wreck) and my new East Coast Customs hood is on, although its not set
up for ram-air yet, I'm gonna do that in the next few weeks. I went to the
track last night to see if the extra air flow under the hood and the weight
reduction helped my times any my previous best was 15.1@89.88 which was on a
nice cold night. Last night I got a 14.8@91.17. I was gonna run more but some
oil got on the track and when they got it cleared up there was a big line, and
I had to leave. My R/T is basicaly stock with the exeption of the hood and the
14" air filter.

Kevin Wagner.