Re: RE:I'm back and see this sh*t

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 12:25:52 EST

At 12:47 PM 12/15/98 , you wrote:

>>>I bet my VW bug can be most the of the V-6 dakotas
>>
>>I bet your VW bug can't be *any* of the V-6 Dakotas. Your VW bug
>*wishes*
>

>I jumped into the middle of this, and don't know the whole story
>(and probably don't wish to know), but... I've seen some 8-10 second
>1/4 times from VW bugs... So you'd better be careful of what
>say !! :P

Actually, Sam, you got in on the beginning of it. I,too, have seen some
quick VWs. Heck, you can make anything quick if you have enough cash to
throw at it. But if you look closely at the post he said his bug could "BE"
most of the V6 Daks. Maybe he meant to type "beat", but I'm not a mind
reader (just ask my wife). If I responded to posts based on what I thought
was meant rather than what was said, I'd have people looking for me with
guns in their hands. :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

Eagles may soar, but weasels