Running boards & Fender Flares

From: rustyeagle@excite.com
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 18:07:35 EST

And now for my second stupid question of the evening... Since 21 dodge
dealers around the US don't know, I figured I would ask any and all of you.
Can someone please tell me why the molded running boards and fender flares
with the T&H package can't be used in conjunction with eachother. I have
another 4x4 with running boards with lights and I wanted to light up the
mopar boards, but with 31's or 33's, I can't get rid of the fender flares,
or I will be asking the WA state troopers for a ticket...

Rusty Eagle, Jessica Snyder
See ya at the finish line... I'll be a waitin'