Re: new tire advice

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 18:12:46 EST

Well I would say first that make sure the fender well openings will be able to
stuff 33's into there........most 33's are actually 32.5 inches across.....I
am not sure about stock ride height ebing able to put 33's underneath your 99,
there will be minimal clearance and I bet you will bash your sheet metal when
gonig over a bump. I would lift your Dakota first. My 93 Dakota Sport 4x4's
fender opening is about 32 1/4 inches with the factory black plastic fender
flares. In order to fit 33's you might have to do some fender metal
trimming....Good Luck
Kyle