RE: 14s party! was:[Fwd: New R/T 1/4 Times]

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 20:07:38 EST

Bill,
Yes it is! Its plenty for the mild mods I have done. I am currently
running the 700cfm on the R/T and driveability is great although I havnt
been back to the track for a new ET. When I did the side by side comparison
the stage one was 0.1 seconds faster than the 2 under the same conditions,
but that was without the JETII chip and the big injectors AND, the cmputer
reboot seemed to slow me down on both the one and two. Need to test a fully
learned 2 at the track soon!
BKB