Sticker Order Sending

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 11:03:04 EST

Hi everyone.

   I am now going to forward all of the current sticker orders to Jon for
final processing. He can then post up any additional people that have ordered
them from him combined with my list and I guess everyone can confirm their
orders with him once he puts up prices and such.
   Thanks to everyone who gave me an essay (even though it was kind of a joke
on my part) as many were pretty creative. It has been my pleasure to collect
the names and do some of the basic layouts on the stickers. I can't wait to
see them on my truck.
   Please don't send me any further orders. Once Jon gets whatever system in
place he wants to use for additional order processing, you can confirm
previously sent orders and additional new ones with him. Thanks everyone...

Shaun H.