RE Sand in the back

From: rustyeagle@excite.com
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 12:07:09 EST

Hey to those snow bound Dak owners...I have a pissan 4X4, and I have 250
pounds dry weight, (give or take if it's wet,) of sand bags in the back of
my bed. I have found in the light rear end trucks like my pissan, I need
it. My 98 Dak 4x4 was fine. I had a V6. In a 4x2, I recommend weight.
Daks do fine in Washington and Vermont. I haven't been anywhere else yet
with one, but those 4x2's don't do well in Kansas. They get stuck in the
white stuff. Imagine this for your sandy ideas... I was exploring in my
pissan, and I got stuck in the sand. My rear end was too weighted down. I
was running out of time before the tide would come in and make me a car
pool. In order to get out, I had to loose weight. Leave it to me to go
through the sand, with an extra 250 pounds of it in bags in my bed to help
get me stuck. not cool.

Rusty Eagle, Jessica Snyder
See ya at the finish line... I'll be a waitin'