TransGo shift kit update - price change for the better!

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 13:31:13 EST

Hello again ...

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the quick response I've recieved on
these shift kits.. I have even more good news.

After speaking with TransGo again, I discovered a small miscalculation on
their part, which means I can sell the kits cheaper than expected. Instead of
the $94.95 price I listed before, it will now be $89.95, and the same free
ground shipping applies to those who pre-pay for their kit before it arrives.

I also have created a temporary web page which I will update again tonight
with more information including an application listing.. The URL is
http://members.aol.com/rdperform/transgo.html

ttyl
Patrick