RE: Non-Dak content

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 14:37:25 EST

At 12:02 PM 12/17/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>My sentiments exactly. I'm in the Massachusetts Army
>National Guard. I'm a sergeant in a light infantry platoon.
>I'm waiting for the dreaded phone call.
>
>'The blue dog has jumped over the moon'
>'Negative eagle six, the pattern is full'
>
>Good luck and God Speed to our troops, may they
>come home safely for the holidays.
>
>DAK Content: I'd really miss my Dak if I had to go :(
>
>-travis

I too hope that God looks after the troops we have in the area and around
the world (even if I do question the timing of our president) .

Ya know , I bet they would like it if they got a bunch of 4x4 Daks or those
T-Rex trucks instead of the Humvees that they use now .

Hmmmm.......are those remote airfields at least 1/4 mile long ?
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net