Re: thanks to all

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 16:22:43 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Randy Drew wrote:
> > Hey Jon,
> >

> > I'll go with the Sand bags because I park in a underground garage at
> > home and work. Then you'll really hate me if i tell you both of them
> > have car washes in the undergrounds with hi pressure wands, foaming
> > brushes, wax (never tried it) and vaccums. $1.00 for 5 mins. =)
> > AND THAT'S CANADIAN FUNDS!!!!! It would be FREE in American funds.
>
> Yeah, I hate you, eh! You're a hoser, eh! :-)
>

> > How many bags though?
>
> I dunno; depends on the weather I guess. The ones I have weigh about
> 60lbs each, and I threw about 4 of 'em in the back the other day. I
> have 6 more I can toss in there. I didn't want to put them all in
> there right away because the roads are still dry, and I want to save
> as much gas as possible. :-) They're just in there in case the snow
> really comes down when I'm at work; I'll be able to get home OK.
>

> > Jack,
> >
> > The bodies would thaw out overnight in my garage. :(
>
> Ptui! Remind me not to park anywhere near your place! What's
> that funk, eh? :-Q
>
> > My best friend is a funeral director though?! i'm sure there must be a
> > few unclaimed ones lying around. I'm sure they must have a "if not
> > claimed within 30 days" rule. Then first come... ;)
>
> Youse 2 guys are sick, eh! (Hey, trans-national stereotypes!) :-)
>

> > take care, eh!
> >
> > (Jon, i'll send you a Touque, eh! ;) it's a Canadian thing,eh! you wear
> > it on you head, eh! ) you'll be converted in no time living that close
> > to the border and coming to our meets!!) =)
>
> Yep, I'll be reaping the benefits of socialized medicine, the GST, and
> convertin' all my cash to loonies, eh! :-)
>
> -Jon-
>
> .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ----------------------------------------.
> | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA * RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `--------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'
jon,

sounds like we're making some progress in converting you. =)

Now, when i pop down sometime soon, i'll bring you back bacon, maple
syrup (the real stuff we squeeze out of trees) ;)

they don't go well togeter, eh!

hoser? you have been watching SCTV reruns with bob and doug mckenzie.
fess up... or i'm putting on my Mounty Uniform and coming down there.
;) Driving my Dak (dakota content).

randy