Re: thanks to all

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 15:21:27 EST

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Randy Drew wrote:
> Hey Jon,
>

> I'll go with the Sand bags because I park in a underground garage at
> home and work. Then you'll really hate me if i tell you both of them
> have car washes in the undergrounds with hi pressure wands, foaming
> brushes, wax (never tried it) and vaccums. $1.00 for 5 mins. =)
> AND THAT'S CANADIAN FUNDS!!!!! It would be FREE in American funds.

  Yeah, I hate you, eh! You're a hoser, eh! :-)

> How many bags though?

  I dunno; depends on the weather I guess. The ones I have weigh about
60lbs each, and I threw about 4 of 'em in the back the other day. I
have 6 more I can toss in there. I didn't want to put them all in
there right away because the roads are still dry, and I want to save
as much gas as possible. :-) They're just in there in case the snow
really comes down when I'm at work; I'll be able to get home OK.

> Jack,
>
> The bodies would thaw out overnight in my garage. :(

   Ptui! Remind me not to park anywhere near your place! What's
that funk, eh? :-Q

> My best friend is a funeral director though?! i'm sure there must be a
> few unclaimed ones lying around. I'm sure they must have a "if not
> claimed within 30 days" rule. Then first come... ;)

   Youse 2 guys are sick, eh! (Hey, trans-national stereotypes!) :-)

> take care, eh!
>
> (Jon, i'll send you a Touque, eh! ;) it's a Canadian thing,eh! you wear
> it on you head, eh! ) you'll be converted in no time living that close
> to the border and coming to our meets!!) =)

   Yep, I'll be reaping the benefits of socialized medicine, the GST, and
convertin' all my cash to loonies, eh! :-)

                                              -Jon-