RE: DML Thanx to all

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 17:38:21 EST

Jack:

I had to DRIVE through a diesel slick in my dak last August.
A rig overturned and the hazmat team hadn't gotten there yet.
Just a state trooper. The driver was dazed but fine.
The cop waved me through. I shook my head and went.
I had diesel EVERYWHERE. I got through and 'lit'em up' to
get the diesel off the tires. What a patch!

The trooper started waving his hands so I stopped.
I told him "Look, sir, you made me drive through, are your shoes
a bit slippery now?"

Him: "uh, yeah, I guess"
ME: "well try driving with diesel slicks, I gotta get the
stuff off my tires before they rot, or I get in an accident"
Him: "uh, ok, but be careful"

I promptly lit'em up again to finish the job and went away.

Diesel can really be dangerous.

-travis