Re: Bedliner/Tonneau (Bob)

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 21:16:37 EST

Bob wrote:

> I'm looking for a bedliner and tonneau cover. A local place
> carries York Load Lok liners, Sport Masters soft covers and
> A.R.E hard covers. Are these brands decent? How difficult is
> it to remove the hard covers. Is it worth the extra cost for the hard?
> Can I use an over the rail liner? Any recomendations would be
> helpful.
> Bob

Bob I have a Sport Masters Tonnuae cover. I looked at 3 or 4 different
ones and felt it was the best, the cover is a heavier gauge and the
snaps are fixed, they don't slide around. There is an adjustment in the
rear (spacers) to take out during winter for contraction. Nothing for
the sides though. This will be my first winter. BTW my trucks Med
Metalic Red and the cover is burgandy. I think it looks real custom,
as compared to black. You can see my pictures on my profile under
Bob Nichols. Regards Bob