Re: Bedliner/Tonneau

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 22:38:04 EST

---Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:

> <<I'm looking for a bedliner and tonneau cover. A local place
> carries York Load Lok liners, Sport Masters soft covers and
> A.R.E hard covers. Are these brands decent? How difficult is
> it to remove the hard covers. Is it worth the extra cost for the
hard?
> Can I use an over the rail liner? Any recommendations would be
> helpful.

I can't comment on the tonneau cover (I'm looking for a good one
myself), but I had a bedliner sprayed-in and I'm absolutely satisfied
with it. It's seriously like armour plating your bed. The company
who did it for me was called Arma Coatings but there's alot of
different brand names out there (Line-x, Rhino, etc.). For whatever
my opinion is worth, I say definitely spend the bucks and get a
spray-in liner.

-Yates