Can someone help this guy.

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 23:26:36 EST

I read this email in the rec.dodge.truck newsgroup,
and replied to the group.

Some other guy on there is giving this guy bad info.

Here's the message.

-Chrysler wont fix it unless enough people complain then the government
steps in. Right now there is not allot of people buying the 5spds. So
the ones that do must be heard.
The fix is to install a mopar cat back and install headers. Once I did
these upgrades I haven't heard the popping noise. There is some out the
tailpipe with the free flowing muffler though.

Joel