98 MP Ram HP Controllers

From: Mike Catlin (Catlin@erols.com)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 10:11:02 EST

Mike D. wrote:
>P4876893 5.9 V8, 1998 Ram, Auto. Trans. 49 State (Fed)<<<<
>
>any R/T guys up for the challenge to see if any of these work? I'd be
>willing to bet there has got to be some gains in there =)
>
>-mike d.

Hey Mike,
    I tried to order this computer for my R/T. As usual the response
from Mopar Performance was "Not available". I said why is it posted
on your web site? They said "We will be posting part numbers as they
become available but this doesn't necessary indicate that the part is
available." I have figured out the Mopar Tec line. When you call the
call is really forwarded to a Pizza Hut in New Jersey where the guy
making the pizza has a special Hot line. Beside the phone is a list
of responses.

1) "That part is not available"
2) "About 1 year"
3) "About 9 Months"
4) "About 7 Months"
5) If person calling request that you check on a part hit phone key
   pad several times and state "Not available".

Well as you can see I have to much time on my hands :~).

Mike Catlin