Re: Sticker Order Sending

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 12:18:54 EST

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 DodgeBoyz3@aol.com wrote:

> Did I miss pricing somewhere??????????

  Nope, pricing is as of yet, still unknown. What I'm doing right
now is getting an idea of the size of the order, then I'll know what
stickers and quantities to get prices for. Then, I plan to get back
to everyone with the prices, and at that point, you can decide
wether you want to go through with your order or not. (Just in
case there's anyone who is expecting the stickers to cost a lot
less than they actually end up costing.)

  I know, its sort've a backwards way of doing it; "order and then
I'll tell you the price", but its just for this inital run. I
plan to make up more than the initial order, so I'll have some on
hand for folks who missed this one, and so I won't have to go to the
print shop every time I need another sticker. (This'll keep the
cost as low as possible also.)

                                              -Jon-