Re: 3.9 headers

From: Leonard Zuniga (l_zuniga@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 12:19:39 EST

  I spoke to Jardine products a couple months ago and they had just
finished a prototype h-pipe for there v6(97-98)headers. Havent called
back since then to see if the were in production though.
www.jardineproducts.com Doesnt list any info on website for h-pipe
but does list phone #(couldnt remember). Please post if you find
anything out.

Later
Leonard