Re: Turbo City

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 12:49:19 EST

Well , Bob . They say on their page that they don't do complete kits (even
though they do one for a 4.0 Jeep) , but they can provide all of the parts
that you would need to do it yourself . I think that they do this so that
they don't have to worry about getting CARB numbers and all that crap .
Other than that , when I sent them an e-mail I got a prompt and detailed
response .

At 11:32 AM 12/18/1998, you wrote:
>Jack wrote:
><<I e-mailed em asking about doing a turbo kit for my R/T . Guess what they
> said? They do have a nice looking setup for the 4.0 Jeep as well as that
>dual
> inlet intake thing.>>
>
>Thanks, Jack. That certainly creates a lot of confidence in them.
>Cross another one off my list.
>
>Bob
>Burlington, Ontario

Jack Hilton