[Fwd: sweet headers for a reasonable price]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 13:31:45 EST

Jason, I have Mopar/Leach headers on my R/T. They are chrome, and come
with a mandrel bent Y-Pipe and all the hardware.These are made of heavy
guage steel tubing and are well worth the 440.00 + tax from the Dodge
dealership in Lewisville, Tx. Also available through Mike Leach who
makes these headers for Chrysler at about 430.00 (I think that's what he
gets for them), if you need his phone # just look in the archives or ask
the dml, I don't have it but it's been posted before numerous times.
Last, the fit and finish are really good and so is the performance. The
new power is definately worth it, so far, my best bolt-on. Mileage has
gone down a little, although it's probably from driving it harder. If
your gonna go headers, I don't know of a better setup. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Does anyone have info on after market headers for a '99 R/T..... I have
checked out the JBA web site, and it is just a little steep for my
wallet. I would love to find a nice set of kick *** headers to install,
and would enjoy them more at a reasonable price..... Thanks.

Jason
12/18/98 12:55 PM