Re: RE: Any CD/Tape units for sale out there???

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 13:24:06 EST

Pioneer makes a line of recievers that are sized for factory
GM/Chrysler openings. I have one and it has the works: 4 speaker
output, built-in crossover for a sub, CD player, and more functions
than I should take the time to list. It however, does not have a tape
player. What you should do is get yourself a Crutchfield catalog at
www.crutchfield.com. They have all sorts of adapters that will modify
a standard reciever to fit the larger opening--any decent car stereo
store should also.

JY