TX Motorplex Dates

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 16:47:13 EST

Hey DFW gang, I was just browsing the NHRA site and linked to the TX
Motorplex site. The 1999 dates are posted and these are the ones I found
interesting.
SUN 08FEB99 Test & Tune... only 52 days and counting.
SAT-SUN 21-22FEB99 Season Kickoff Bracket Race.
And here's the sweetest one: SUN 05APR99 IMPORT/DOMESTIC SHOOTOUT!
This is the one I'm waitin' for (drools)! I'm gettin' excited! Looks
like we're gonna have a lot of fun in '99. And speaking of the NEW YEAR,
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy
Holiday season, and a prosperous New Year! Alan S.