Re: RE: Re: RE: '95 SLT Dyno runs

From: Allen Cates (setac@setac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 16:38:15 EST

I was not aware of the isolated gauge. A lot of traffic on that. I stand
corrected. I was referring to direct read.

I have been looking for injectors with higher output than my stock ones. My
air/fuel analyzer indicates at full throttle at 6 pounds of boost I am only at
13.8 and should be at least 12.4. No pinging since I had a PROM change, but I
feel I could get better performance with 30 pound injectors. So far, I have
been told the OE 360 injector is 23.5 pounds. Anyone know for sure? Summit
Racing states they need to know if the injector drive is high or low
impedance. I have been told that OE is high. Anyone know for sure? Then, I
was told you must recalibrate the MAP sensor to go to, say, 30 pound Ford or
36 pound MSD. I am not aware you can calibrate the Chrysler MAP. Anyone know?

Does anyone know hor to get in touch with Tom Moffat with his 11 sec Dak? I
would like to speak to him personally.

Allen