Re: Group Prayer

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 17:03:48 EST

In a message dated 12/18/98 4:15:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com writes:

<< , I know its not Christmas Eve yet, but I am going to start Christmas
 shopping tonight anyway. I'm headed for the dreaded "mall" scene. Please
 say a prayer for my DAK, it is ding-free and with your help, I hope to keep
 it that way. Thanks for your support. >>
My prayers are with ya Rich. Youre shopping a little early arent ya? Man, Im
a little dissapointed that you would break the male tradition! Man......
Eric