Re: Big Sound

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 18:45:04 EST

I really think you'd have to do a hell of a lot of Macguyver'n to make
anything like that work. See, the Thunderform box is actually a
little thicker (taller--however you want to say); your seats still
fold down except they sit at a steeper angle--not flat like before.
See what I'm saying? (Note to self--hurry up and get that webpage put
together.) I think the biggest problem with altering the stock box
would be finding woofers thin enough to fit, plus you really couldn't
get it symmetrical because of the jack mounting location. That's my
opinion anyway--thanks for asking for it.

--JY

---Patrick Delgado <dadoctah@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Hey Jason,
>
> I am sure you got a real good look at both the thunderforms and the
factory
> storage compartment. Do you think it would be too difficult to
Macguyver the