Re: Fog Light Out!

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 22:34:43 EST

The headlight switch is rotary on the 99s. u then pull out on the knob if u want
the fog lights on also. Mine broke and a little copper part fell out so I cant turn
on the fog lights and with the rainy foggy weather we are having now I wish they
worked. I ask the dealer to send me the switch because it is a 150 mile trip to
them but they said they could not send me a headlight switch rather because it was a
safety related item it has to be installed by the dealer. Shucks!
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC
broken fog light switch