Re: Re: MP SBEC, bad pinging problem, please help!

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 10:16:36 EST

In a message dated 12/19/98 9:31:57 AM EST, tigers@bserv.com writes:

<< I've found that cleaning the throttle body remedies the situation, assuming
 that the injectors have not become plugged or the spark plugs have become
 fouled.

 I think the above is correct. Hope it helps.

 Bob >>

I had Mazda that did the carbon thing once. The dealer squirted a liquid into
one of the vacuum ports into the airstream that supposedly would take the
deposits off of the valves and piston tops. Later, my dad said that you could
inject hydraulic oil (P/S FLuid, A/T Fluid) into the incoming air and it would
remove the deposits?

Anyone ever heard of this??

Richard Lewis
92 LE, CC, 318, Auto