Super Bore 250 w/Custom Torque Slots.

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 12:08:58 EST

say i,m impressed is an understatement.My 1997 Dakota in the 2 years that I
have owned it
has received many modifications.These include Gibson Cat back and Mopar
Performance headers,Msd 6A,Crower rockers, Jet Chip,K&N FIPK.These mods have
helped but nothing approaches the definite tire shredding Torque of this TBI.
I have 255 70 15 Dunlop Sport Rover GTX tires and they have great traction
whether on the street or on the track(but not anymore).My 318 Dak feels like
my 10:1 360
TQ Torque motor that propells my 1979 300 to high 14,s.I believe you have
found the secret to managing airflow.
    My wife loves the torque.Now she wants to drive the truck more than her
383 Dodge Challenger.She says it Leaps out of the hole!.Jules you have found
the key to making these OBDll motors work.Especially in the low and mid range
Torque.
Keep up the fantastic R&D.You have shown that you a true Mopar Freak and
truly
love what you do.It tells by your enthusiasim.

                               Brian in Seattle.