Dodge Performance Catalogs

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 17:03:23 EST

Just for those whom are interested I have come across 2 old catalogs(1995)
for two companies who deal with Dodge accessories and performance parts.

Pirate Performance Co.
Batavia Illinois, 1-708-557-2289
M-F 9am -7pm
Sat. 9am-1pm
They offer a wide range of parts form lift kit, lowering kits, to exhaust
systems to gears. I am not sure if they are still in business, but I plan
on calling them to get another cfatalog. If anyone beats me to it, please
make a post to verify if they are still open, as I will do the same.

The other catalog I found, very similar products offered, is called Dakota
Country, for Barrington Dodge in Barrington Illinois,
1-847-382-2154 M-F8am-5pm

Once again.....I will try to get newer catalogs and inform you all on what
I find
Kyle

         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)