Re: Eric's true duals Was: Richmond T-56? Was: NV-3500 5-speed

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 03:25:18 EST

In a message dated 12/20/98 3:07:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
   Sounds pretty cool! I'd like to take a look at it when you're done! Or
 at least at some pics! :-) Are you planning to use an H pipe to equalize
the
 pressure between the two cylinder banks? I've heard that when you dump duals
out to the side, the sound
isn't as
good. (Supposedly you're only hearing 4 cylinders at a time, so it doesn't
sound
as nice as a single or duals that exit in the same place.) >>

   Yeah, an H pipe is manditory I think, that's where I'll put my O2 sensor.
Yeah, I thought of that too. The Boss Slowstangs do it and it sounds ok at a
slow RPM but really sounds good at WOT. I'm going back to the AAR 'Cuda!
Remember how those had the side, before the wheels exhuast! That was Kick
Ass. I want it to look like that. Besides, think of it Jon, Its spring, about
65, got the windows down and the rear slider open cruising at about 65 with
those two pretty exhuast notes just hummin away right behind the doors! And
the best part is they bark on command at any note you want 'cause you have the
NV-3500, supreme tranny in the Dakota underground. Hmmmmmm, sounds good to me!
=0)
Eric