Re: 4-Barrel TB

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 09:08:12 EST

Josh,

Diden't you read my mail to the list? Here is a copy:

-Today I had my friend Kelly in parts @ Huffines Dodge Lewisville TX call MP
to check on 4-barrel TB and -manifold, here are the results of that
phonecall.

-MP 4-barrel TB are the same size as a 750CFM carburator BUT, sense a carb
have alot of jets and
-other things in the barrels the 4-barrel TB will flow more, MP are guessing
just under 1000CFM maybe
-around 850-950CFM.
-TB and manifold works fine with stock computers. There should not be any
problems there.

-Kelly have order a manifold and a TB so when I have the cash he have a
complete set for me, but if
-anybody else is interested you are welcome to buy that set from Kelly, and
he order a new set for me.
-So we will see how long time it takes to get it, I will keep everybody
updated on arrival date. Sense some -people on this list don't have much
fait in MP delivery.