4-Barrel TB

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 20:57:31 EST

We got one copy of Mopar Performance 99 catalog at our dealership today, I was looking in it to see what the news was. And this is what I'm getting pretty soon:

4-Barrel TB with all the sensors you need $ 586 List
Matching 4-barrel manifold for Magnum engines $ 275 List

You can NOT use the TB on a stock manifold, you need to get TB and manifold together.

So Alan S. watch out, another part to install on my R/T.
This is what I'm going to do before summer is over:

Fresh air intake (building my own right now)
Headers with single 3" exhaust all the way from cat no muffler except Supertrapp (got the headers already)
4-Barrel TB with manifold
Performance cam
1.7 rocker arms
Computer if they are available
Modifying transmission my self, instead of shift kit
Dual electric fans
180 thermostat

If I'm not satisfied with the performance after this I will get a blower and nitrous for next season.

Crazy Mad Swede/