RE: Re:Intake Manifold Attn. VLAD

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 00:27:35 EST

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to fabricate an aluminum plate and
weld it to the underside of the manifold when a decent gasket will do the
job. The gasket that Jim Bell sells has been tested at 30 PSI and holds up
fine. Seems like a lot cheaper way to go and allows for future changes in
the intake cavity. The heat shield is a good Idea.......
        Frank