Re: Powerwagon Concept Truck

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 21:57:40 EST

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:17:32 EST Rekker21@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 12/20/98 1:06:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>rap777@juno.com
>writes:
>
><< There' s a face-on shot of the Ram Powerwagon at http://
> carpoint.msn.com/Autoshow99/Preview/1
>
> Per the few details, it is a turbodiesel with 780 ft/lbs of torque.
> ___________________________________________________________ >>
>Worked on that clay model! Wait till ya see the whole thing!
>Caterpillar!

>Eric

You made that? Damn!! Actually, I have seen pictures. Back in September I
was invited by CC to participate in a survey of Dodge truck owners about
future trends, desires, etc. I said I want more power. Most in the group
agreed. They showed us pictures of various concepts that CC was kicking
around and asked a lot of questions.

>From what little we saw of this concept truck (it wasn't identified as a
power wagon then) it looks great.
Keep up the great work!

Richard in SA
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]