Re: paint matched bumper

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 15:53:54 EST

Dr. Pat wonders;

Hey! This is like psychic! My 97's bumper is peeling too. My sister's 97 --
same thing. She had hers repainted black (her truck is black). I am having
mine done in flame red. I noticed in all the Durango ads that they show
flame red trucks with matching bumpers. I kind of liked that look. BTW I
hope you know this is waranteed. Do all 97's have peeling bumpers?
                                    dadoctah@worldnet.att.net