Re: paint matched bumper

From: PGauger273@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 07:46:35 EST

<< Hey! This is like psychic! My 97's bumper is peeling too. My sister's 97 --
 same thing. She had hers repainted black (her truck is black). I am having
 mine done in flame red. I noticed in all the Durango ads that they show
 flame red trucks with matching bumpers. I kind of liked that look. BTW I
 hope you know this is waranteed. Do all 97's have peeling bumpers. >>

Peeling and How!!!

I can't wait to take it in to the dealer; I may have another story for the
"crappy-dealer column". I think it might be nice to go with the matching
color also.

Later

Paul